Update on March 16, 2020
Following last French government instructions and as our students safety and security of students is our top priority, Ecole Ducasse suspend temporarily all classroom teaching with effect from Monday, March 16th until further notice.
Be assured of our support and our total commitment during this complex period, the admission process for future intakes remains open.
Updates will be regularly given on our website and social media pages.
Update on March 9, 2020
Task force: Dedicated team in place since the beginning of the Coronavirus epidemic:
• monitoring daily the situation and current developments with the support of public health experts within our partner International SOS, the global leader in the control of health risks and security worldwide
• taking the appropriate measures, including in application of new recommendations from WHOM and French health authorities
Hygiene and health on Campus: Reinforced hygiene and health precaution and controls for students, staff and faculty:
• awareness campaigns implemented to recall the precautionary measures that can protect individual and the community in the best way
• alcohol-based hand sanitizers and surgical masks at disposal on Campus.
• protocol in place in case of suspicion ensuring process from the authorities is followed and ensuring students are receiving proper care.
• all students requested to immediately notify the campus student life staff in the event they have symptoms
Protocol upon arrival on campus:
• all new students, faculty, staff and visitors regardless of nationality and origin are seen upon arrival with a health questionnaire and temperature check
• any student showing symptoms and coming from an affected area is going through the protocol to handle suspicious case
• any faculty, staff or visitors showing symptoms and coming from an affected area are refused access to campus
• all student, faculty and staff are asked to suspend all travel to affected areas (even French affected areas) until further notice
• all students are also asked to limit non-essential travel and to consider carefully whether any travel outside of France is a necessity
• for students who had internships abroad in affected areas, alternatives were proposed to ensure continued academic journey
• regular update to students and staff sent by email
• dedicated internet page has been created to inform the larger campus community
Websites of reference for international and national situation updates: