Undergraduate Program :
You would like to enroll in our Bachelor Programs ?
The main information is as follows:
Bachelor in Culinary Arts (Taught in English or French)
Bachelor in French Pastry (Taught in French)
Intake Date : September 4th, 2017
Conditions of admission :
- Holders of a French general of technology baccalaureate, or equivalent
- Holders of a foreign diploma would have to generate a document showing the equivalency with the French diploma required (Baccalauréat minimum)
- Age of 18 and over at the end of the 1st semester of studies
- Passed the entrance examination
Entrance examination procédures :
Applicants will be examined for selection in three successive and qualifying steps :
Step 1. Review of applications by the Pedagogical Committee at Alain Ducasse Education.
The enrollment forms for the 2016 intake can be downloaded online :
Step 2. Written entrance examination
The examination consists in of a Multiple-Choice test concerning :
- The professional culture
- The knowledge of products
- The knowledge of gestures, equipment and professional vocabulary
Step 3. Oral entrance examination
The examination consists in a 15-20 minuts interview with a jury composed of Chef Instructors and members of the Recruitment and Admission Department of the school.
2016 Admission Session Calendar :
Deadline for receipt of completed application : May 4th, 2017
Written entrance application
Oral entrance examination: on the same day as the written examination, subject to jury approval
Entrepreneur || Career Changers Programs :
You would like to enroll in our Entrepreneur-Career Changers Programs in Culinary or in Pastry Arts ?
The main steps are as follow :
- Download the Admission Form on the program page you are interested in
- Fill in the Application Form and submit it via email or postal mail to the Recruitment and Admission Department of the school chosen.
Continuing Education Programs :
You would like to enroll in one of our Continuing Education Program in Culinary Arts or Pastry Arts ? The main steps are as follow :
- Consult online the Training Program calendar and the Programs Brochures
- Contact our Continuing Education Programs Manager for a customised support